This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re going to keep things moving with today’s fabulous feature blogger Domestically Challenged Grrl!
My dogs have more toys than I have underwear. I refer to my husband as Husband in real life. There’s no doubt in my mind that I will someday be that mom who chases her kid through the school parking lot trying to give him his lunch while dressed in my pajamas. I blog because alcohol is expensive.
Check out these favorite posts:
You know the drill! Comment below for roll call then make your way to Domestically Challenged Grrl and show the comment love!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
Heading on over to check out her wonderful blog…
You are right – blogging is cheaper than alcohol!!! LOL! I can’t wait to go chek out your blog!!!
Hilarious! And I LOVE that picture of you on the turtle- it’s fantastic!
Dannellys Rosario says
Happy SITS day! Your intro was really funny and it sounds like me! lol. I never thought I would be a mom chasing after my kid but that day finally came. Thank God no pjs yet but it’s only the beginning for me. lol. Checking out your blog now! Thanks.
As a domestically challenged girl myself, I can totally relate. If I didn’t have a husband who can cook, I think we’d probably starve to death! Now I just need to get a cleaning lady! (Or maybe just a sister wife or two – ha! I AM in Utah after all)
Happy SITS Day!
Happy SITS Day!! Your bio cracked me up! Can’t wait to read more! 🙂
Alexa (katbiggie) says
I know all about being domestically challenged! Looking forward to reading yours! Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS Day! I pray it was everything you hoped and more.
Amy H says
I love the name of the featured blogger ALONE! I’m all over it!
Heading over to learn more about your dog’s toys.
Jean Lynd says
heading over to visit
“I blog because alcohol is expensive.” – I think you just summed up my life! :-p
another jennifer says
Love your blurb! Happy SITS Day!
Catching up today!
Hope you had a great SITS day!
Melissa @ Fit 'n' Well Mommy says
Happy SITS Day! I look forward to checking out your blog!
[email protected] says
Haha love the Site name as it the polar opposite of mine! I too love my dogs way too much though! Thanks for posting and keep on writing.
Amy @ Render Me Mama says
Happy SITS day! I completely laughed at your “bio”. I definitely lack in the underwear department myself. Sad but true.
Can’t wait to check out your blog!!
Loving the weather in MS. It’s Spring Break & the weather is gorgeous!!
Happy Sits Day!!!
Happy SITS day! Congrats! 😀
Jo, My Gosh! says
Happy SITS Day! Love the photo!
Happy SITS Day! I love your intro – so funny! Can’t wait to check out your site! Headed over now!!
Sweet Sarah says
OMG, your little bio totally cracked my up! Alcohol IS expensive! 😀
Happy SITS Day to you! Checking out your blog now 🙂
Blogging is so great! I recently discovered how great it is when I started my own personal blog at ichangebecomingkhloe,blogspot.com. This current blog is my design blog for my design business.