This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Thanks to everyone who was at Bloggy Boot Camp Atlanta this weekend! We had a great time and are ready to start a new week with a whole new batch of featured bloggers. Today, say hello to Sandy of Moments of Mommyhood, whose blog is full of easy arts and crafts for kids, recipes and stories about the everyday moments of motherhood.
Here’s a little bit about Sandy’s story:
I’m a former childcare provider and Mom of 6, ages 18,16,14,7,6,and 1. I started blogging back in 2007 to share my Moments of Mommyhood. It’s constant chaos at our house, just the way I like it. Oh yeah, and to add a little bit more “excitement” to our lives, this past August I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I am now half way through treatment.
And to get to know Sandy better, check out these posts:
Making light of a hairy situation ~ Getting Wiggy With It
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies for a delicious fall treat!
A precious Handprint Keepsake Ornament
You know the drill now! Leave a short comment here for Roll Call, then head over to Sandy’s and make her feel fab on her SITS Feature Day!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020