This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Wednesday to you.
I hope you are hungry, cause today’s Featured Blogger is all about inexpensive, delicious and easy recipes!
Meet Annie of AnnieBakes.net
Here is a little diddy about Annie:
Why the name “anniebakes” you ask–you feature more than just baking recipes? Well, the story goes like this…
When I was about 4 years old, I received my first EZ Bake oven–you know, the one that cooks a small cake with a light bulb? Pure genius! 2 of my older cousins always called me Annie, and as they walked in our house for a visit, they found me sitting in the middle of the kitchen with my new oven and declared, ‘Annie bakes’! The name has stuck ever since, and even now when we are all in our 40’s they still call me Anniebakes.
Leave a short comment here for Roll Call, and then head over to Annie’s place and leave her a comment.
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013