This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for recipes that are mouth-watering yummy, but also healthy? Our featured blogger Eat Hard Work Hard is ready to help you with your meal planning and inspire you to get fit and healthy.
I’m Amanda and I’m a 27 year-old former NCAA athlete trying to hold down a busy non-fitness related job, eat healthy, fit in workouts (mainly to eat more food!), and blog about it all. Nine months ago, I started my blog mostly for myself because I didn’t think anyone would read it! I’m so glad that blogging has connected me with supportive communities like this one. That support has helped me achieve things I never thought I could do and I love being able to share my story to help fellow travelers on the road to healthy living. Thanks for stopping by!
- Wounded Warriors 5K/How I Got Lost in the Woods
- Meal Prep Monday – Blueberry Pancake Bread and Baked Tempeh
- Vegan Holiday Quinoa Recipe
Go visit Eat Hard Work Hard and share the comment love! Make sure to leave a comment for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017