Good mornin’! Empty nesters and reformed yo-yo dieting go hand in hand with today’s featured blogger. Welcome Karen from Waisting Time!
Here’s a little bit about Karen:
My name is Karen and I’m a reforming yo-yo dieter, on my way to what I now consider a never-ending journey of healthy living. I blog about my progress (and struggles) and life in general as a stay-at-home mom recently turned empty-nester. I’m a work-in-progress who likes to think aloud through blogging. I’m bluntly honest and suspect that my readers probably know me better in some ways than people in my “real” life. I’m excited to be here today because, while I started out blogging for myself, what keeps me going is being part of an amazing community filled with inspiration, camaraderie, wisdom, support, and laughter. I hope you’ll stop by.
Some of Karen’s favorite posts are:
I Have a Mind Like a Steel Sieve – but she can ironically remember exactly when my memory started getting worse.
Her obsession with food, which led to my becoming a Cereal Killer.
Sometimes epiphanies, like thinking about Twenty Minutes, come from the strangest of places.
Now, check in with a short comment below and head over to Waisting Time to give Karen some SITStahly love!
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016