This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyday Mom Ideas is an excellent place to find tips and tricks and crafting ideas whether you are a crafter or not. Containing free templates, printables DIY projects and craft ideas (plus more), your creative/crafty side love browsing around. Let’s give Julia a hearty SITS welcome!
Tell us about your blog. What can we expect when visiting?
Everyday Mom Ideas is full of fun ideas on the home and family. From sharing my own ideas, inspirations and stories to featuring other clever mom’s and their ideas. You will be able to find craft tutorials, family friendly recipes, DIY projects, decorating ideas, digital scrapbooking freebies, date night ideas, fun printables, family activities and some of my own experiences in motherhood.
When did you start blogging, and why?
I started my blog 2 1/2 years ago because I had a lot of crafts, digital scrapbooking stuff and recipes I wanted to share. Its a great way to get all my ideas organized. Plus, blogging really helps me to get motivated about projects and activities with my family. Most of all I want my blog to be useful, in fact I think I bookmark my own blog pages more than my readers. I try and make each and every post worth someones time to read and I find it to be a great resource for even myself.
Has your blog changed over the years?
The idea of the blog is still the same but the topics have widened, I’m a better and braver writer, and thanks goodness the blog design is so much better.
How do you expect to see your blog in 5 years?
I would like to have more guest bloggers. I think there are so many clever mom bloggers out there and I really want to help get the word out about them. I hope to continue to deliver quality post at a steady rate and hope not to get burned out all at the same time.
You have been blogging for some time. What advice can you give those that are just starting out?
Remember to do what your good at. I don’t sew, knit, crochet, or make bread but I am good at crafts, designing, playing with my kids and art. So when I start feeling down on myself because so and so’s blog is so much better and more clever than mine I just tell myself to draw on my strengths and that is what will set my blog apart form the others. And secondly: Get a life! Get off the computer and live a little so you actually have something interesting to say and post.
Lil’ Monster Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit Download: The title says it all!
Memory Lane Game: A great craft tutorial to make your own family game
Why I’m Meant to be a Wealthy Woman: This list is sure to make you laugh!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016