This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s hump day! We are just as excited about being half way through the work week as we our for our featured blogger of the day. Give a big welcome to Exploring Domesticity.
Hello! I’m Kristin! Exploring Domesticity started as a place to share my experiences learning all those domestic skills I never quite got the hang of when I was busy completing my masters degree in 2008, buying my first house in 2009, getting married in 2010, having my little guy in 2011, and having my little lady in 2012. By 2013, I was thrown into the roll of Stay-at-Home-Momma and, while I still focus on all things thrifty, crafty, and easy, my passion to create healthy habits for my family has emerged and taken the forefront over everything else. With kiddos who ask for broccoli over chicken nuggets, to wear their “running pants”, and do squats, I think we’re doing alright! It’s still a work in progress, and I invite you to stop by and check it out!
- My weight loss story and what’s working for me
- Homemade Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches
- Swing Set Tire Ladder
Go visit Exploring Domesticity and share the comment love! Be sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017