This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow!! What a weekend! Contests…shout-outs with MORE contests. Can you even believe it?
If you didn’t check in this weekend, you’ll want…no, let me rephrase that…NEED to go take a look at the jewelry contest going on (yes, you read that correctly. JEWELRY) and our Saucy Sunday shout-outs. There were prizes given and other bloggy contests announced. There was plenty of shouting. You didn’t hear it?
We want your recipe posts! We will be featuring the recipes by linking back to YOUR blog. We want recipes for food, drinks, crafts, homemade cleaning solutions, etc. Email them to us ([email protected]) to be featured on the NEW SITS GIRLS RECIPE SITE!!
Enough announcements already. On to today’s featured blogger, A Handful of Life.
Heather:Gina’s got more kids than I do. Can you believe that? She does. Her happiness is obvious in her posts and I love reading about her busy life and random toilets in her hallway. Crazy. I can identify with her struggles and her joys and we’d both like to let everyone know that people with alot of children get VERY tired of hearing people say, “Wow! You’ve got your hands full.” She’d be the first to tell you that her heart is full, not her hands.
Tiffany: Gina’s blog is full of finding the funny in everyday. She is in the trenches of motherhood, laughing and loving all the way.
Gina’s million dollar idea: 1-800-Strep-4-U
A well intentioned husband, a potty training toddler, and the dryer spells disaster. I Hate Laundry
Backlava at 7:30? Seriously? Dinner Conversations
Okay, girls, don’t forget to roll call and then skeedaddle off to share your comment love!! Have a great day!
And, as always, remember to comment when you see this on someone else’s blog:
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013