This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So after the past 3 days of submissions, we are up to our eyeballs in blogs to feature…more than we EVER imagined!
We have received such a wide variety of styles and there is a very distinct chance the next Dooce or Pioneer Woman is among you! Bloggers who were born to write. And, there are those bloggers who are simply sharing pictures of their garden or blogging about their grocery list. Whether a comedic genius or the lady next door, they all deserve the comment lovin’ for their day in the sun!
On our end, we promise to shake things up and keep things interesting. If Tuesday is “Pictures of A Garden”, then Wednesday will be “An Open Letter to Tampax”…If someone is fantastic, we will be moving them up for your viewing pleasure.
Now, are you ready to meet the Today’s “Featured Blogger” and dress her up in your love? We thought so!
Here is what you do:
1. Post a comment to THIS post just checking in, so we know you are out there (and quite honestly so we know whose blogs we should be looking at!).
2. Read our thoughts about My Two Boyz and check out each of the links below.
3. Comment. Comment. Comment.
Tiffany: I love reading Susan’s blog ’cause I can totally relate. It’s so nice to know that someone else is going through the same “excietment” of raising children…in our case- BOYS. And, she’s uses Wikapedia almost as much as I do.
Heather: I share her love of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and the ability to evoke the bird from fellow drivers for driving too slow on the highway. She’s so funny and her “thank you” post had me laughing so hard, I cried.
Susan is sharin’ the love with “An Open Thank You letter“
And, “My Affair with Ben and Jerry“
(And, John Deere Mom wrote this post yesterday afternoon. It’s a classic incase you missed it!)
That’s it Sisters! Roll Call below and then get commenting.
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013