This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Be inspired to find true fitness in your life with today’s featured blogger, The Fit Empress.
The Fit Empress began as a way to document my weight loss journey (+25 lbs down and counting!), but that quickly changed when I realized that “fitness” means much more than miles on the spin bike or swings of a kettlebell. For me, true fitness is happiness and harmony of the mind, body and soul. The Fit Empress is a place to explore every aspect of life whether it is working out, travel, food, fashion, spirituality or anything else that impacts who we are and what we do. I am still on my journey, and I hope that by sharing experiences, successes and failures we can all find a path to our own understanding of what fit and healthy means in life.
- Be Kind To The Person You Are Today
- When Did “Thigh Gaps” Happen? (And how do we make it stop?)
- Smart Girls & Fairy Tales
Go visit The Fit Empress and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017