This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Hump Day!
Today’s feature blogger, Fit ‘n’ Well Mommy, is exactly what we need to make it over the hump!
She loves to inspire others to be fit and to be their best self!
Being a new mommy isn’t the only thing I enjoy: I have a passion for health, fitness and good food made simply. After the birth of my son, I realized that life is too precious to let it pass by without doing something you love, so I started this blog and a wellness coaching and personal training business for women. I love to inspire others to be fit and be their best self by sharing my adventures as a new mom, staying fit, yummy new recipes, and health and fitness tips.
Fit ‘n’ Well Mommy’s Favorite Posts:
- Roasted Asparagus Pasta with Feta Cheese
- Things You Should Know About Me…
- Friday Favorites and New Link Up!
Roll call below then make your way to Fit ‘n’ Well Mommy and share the comment love!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
[email protected] says
Seriously, time flies when I am trying to work, take care of my family, and save the world! I hope your sits day was a great one for you!
a happier girl says
Happy belated SITS day! I’ve been on a health kick since July and can’t wait to check out your blog!
Julie @ This Gal Cooks says
Happy belated SITS Day to you! Hope you are having a great weekend. 🙂
Jean Lynd says
On my way over…
Yeah! Another fitness blogger! Going to head over now!
Happy SITS Day! 🙂
Miranda Pridgeon says
I am always looking for healthy recipes to try. The roasted asparagus pasta sounds amazing!
Lynne Childress says
I’m a day late, but Happy SITS Day!!
Happy SITS day!
Rudri Bhatt Patel @ Being Rudri says
Happy SITS Day!
NICKY JOHNSON says
Happy SITS DAY!!! I love fitness as well!!!
I honestly see me jogging everyday. The problem is, I see it while I’m laying in bed! 🙂
Happy SITS Day!
i better go and say hello because I need someone life her to inspire me in this fitness journey 🙂
Congrats on the FB’s success. The first recipe sounds delicious.
Off to visit!
another jennifer says
I’m a little late to the party, but Happy SITS Day! That family pic is too cute.