This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Friday Favorites is all about discovering new blogs that might not have discovered SITS yet.
Heather: As many of you may or may not know, I have four little girls. If you do the math, that’s ALOT of hair to style and I run out of ideas. This blogger solved my problems!! Her entire blog is dedicated to styling little girls’ HAIR! Even if you have little boys, it’s so much fun to marvel at her creativity and maybe get some ideas for your own hair. I’ve featured three of my favorite posts, but you should definitely take a minute to peruse her site and be sure to give her LOTS of comment-y love and a warm SITS welcome.
Did she just really braid a flower??Braid Flower
It looks like smocking on a dress…but with hair!!Swim Smocking
This one is for the little ladies. Soft and a little more grown up
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013