This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lets all give a big welcome to our featured blogger Frozen OJ.
Hello beautiful people! I’m Tasha from Frozen OJ. I blog primarily about our infertility, our miscarriage, and the health problems attributing to said infertility and miscarriage. I’ve always been kind of sickly, and that is one reason we’ve decided to no longer pursue biological children and “adopt” embryos instead! This is such an amazing, though not well known, family building opportunity and I hope you all can join us on the journey! Along with the above mentioned topics I also do Punday every Monday, which consists of me posting 10 puntastic images. I am a member of From Left to Write and post occasional book reviews as well.
Go visit Frozen OJ and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017