This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will enjoy following along with today’s featured blogger, The Girl Next Door is Black, as she shares her travel adventures and other pieces of her life.
Hi! I started my blog over 2 years ago to share my adventures teaching English in Tanzania with friends and family; happily it’s become so much more! I blog about everything from travel (love it!) to pop culture (I’m the one you want on a trivia team!) to the triumphs and travails life throws my way (sigh…dating) to race and gender (I’m a black woman living in the US; it’s unavoidable). I’m your typical girl next door, and sometimes, the girl next door is black.
- You’ve Got a Friend…in San Francisco?
- 10 Tips for Making Friends as an Adult
- Why I Don’t Eat Watermelon in Public
Go visit The Girl Next Door is Black and share the comment love!
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017