You will enjoy following along with today’s featured blogger, The Girl Next Door is Black, as she shares her travel adventures and other pieces of her life.
Hi! I started my blog over 2 years ago to share my adventures teaching English in Tanzania with friends and family; happily it’s become so much more! I blog about everything from travel (love it!) to pop culture (I’m the one you want on a trivia team!) to the triumphs and travails life throws my way (sigh…dating) to race and gender (I’m a black woman living in the US; it’s unavoidable). I’m your typical girl next door, and sometimes, the girl next door is black.
- You’ve Got a Friend…in San Francisco?
- 10 Tips for Making Friends as an Adult
- Why I Don’t Eat Watermelon in Public
Go visit The Girl Next Door is Black and share the comment love!
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017