Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Let’s kick off this Monday by giving some love to Girliemom. Want to find out why this tech mom named her blog Girliemom? Keep reading!
Melissa Potvin is a mother of 3 girls and the founder of the Girliemom brand and blog. Melissa has over 15 years experience working in high tech for a major software company. Her career has spanned Professional Services, Mergers & Acquisitions and Global Operations. Melissa launched Girliemom in July of 2011 and enjoys blogging about work and family issues, beauty and style and sharing organizing tips. Melissa began her blog as a means to further tap into her love to write and is an aspiring author. Why the name Girliemom? Melissa is the mother of 3 girls ages 8, 10 and 12. Working full time while managing home, career and everything in between is her greatest challenge and she often enjoys to poke fun at herself. Melissa was recently featured on NBC Today Show and NBC Nightly News in response to a blog she wote about Telecommuting.
Checkout her Girliemom’s favorite posts:
Comment for roll call and then go visit Girliemom and share the comment love!
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017