This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good mornin’! Did you have a good weekend?
Today’s featured blogger is a gal with two little ones and a fabulous children’s accessory business that includes girls hair bows and a whole lot more. Say hello to Dani from Playing Mom!
Here’s a little about Dani and her life:
My name is Dani and I am currently Playing Mom to my son Ryan (4 1/2) and daughter Alexa (1 1/2). I also play wife to Cory and just recently launched a children’s accessories business – Princessories by Playing Mom – at http://www.myprincessories.com. I like to think my blog is a safe place where Moms and Dads can be reassured that they’re not “the only one” thinking, saying or doing something in regards to parenting. I’m an open book when it comes to parenting, so blogging is a perfect outlet for me. It’s also a great excuse not to put the laundry away.
Learning to savor each moment in For Time to Stand Still.
Mommy Wars asks why we all just can’t get along.
Questioning how to help kids deal with tough times in childhood in Bullies Beware.
Now, check in below for Roll Call and then head over to Playing Mom to give Dani some SITS love!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016