This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s feature blogger is a crafting, decorating, organizing, blogging “Queen”!
Give a warm welcome to Glitter, Glue and Paint.
Hi friends! Welcome to my little place in blogland, I’m glad you are here. I am a Hair Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY’er by night. When I’m not at the salon I’m home turning into a crafting, decorating, organizing, blogging “Queen”, which often takes me into all hours of the night or up at the crack of dawn! I love shopping at thrift stores and transforming junk into treasures, it’s a guilty pleasure. My home is my canvas, and I’m decorating all over it. Glitter, Glue and Paint are my BFF’s. If you come to my house, watch out, you just may end up leaving with glitter on you. And, I’m like a kid in a candy store at Hobby Lobby!
Glitter, Glue and Paint recommends these 3 posts:
Make sure to roll call below then head to Glitter, Glue and Paint and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017