This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Please welcome, Adrian, one of our original followers as our special guest today. Adrian (of Adrian’s Crazy Life) has been around almost since SITS inception, and she’s a model SITstah. She roll calls (and has for years), she proudly displays her SITS button, she attends Bloggy Boot Camps, she comments on others blogs like a champion…..and she’s just an all around good person. We appreciate all that Adrian shares with our community and hope that you take the time to get to know her.
Tell us about your blog. What can readers expect when they visit?
Adrian’s Crazy Life is just that, bits and piece of my crazy life – my job, my 3 fabulous boys, my papercrafting business, my 4 grandkids, the whole enchilada. I’m always going 90 miles an hour with my hair on fire, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
I think I just like to give advice, so I indulge that by putting up weekly posts on decluttering your home and getting your finances together. I’m a radically out-of-the-box thinker, so I tend to come up with some unique angles on these subjects.
You are a long time SITStah. What have you taken away from SITS over the years?
It’s kind of like Cheers. It’s the place where everyone knows your name. Its where I go when I want support, friendship, information, prizes, validation. It’s the whole enchilada.
I know that you have attended a few blogging conferences. Would you recommend attending them to others?
Yes, absolutely! I’ve been to three of the SITS girls conferences and several others besides. I’m practically addicted. They are such a great source of information, networking, and friendship, plus you get a fun weekend with your girlfriends – what could be better?
Decluttering ideas: Dealing with other peoples stuff.
Teach Your Teen To Be a Smart Shopper: The title says it all!
Anti-bullying Ideas: So helpful if your child is facing bullying at school.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016