This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For beautiful words about motherhood and so much more, you will love today’s featured blogger, Good Girl Gone Redneck.
Hey, y’all! I’m a native New Yorker who has been living in North Carolina since 2006. I started blogging after my daughter turned two (’09) and have found it to be both, an incredible outlet and an amazing resource.
I’ve met some of the most amazing people as I share my innermost thoughts on love, life, grief, loss, family and friendships. You’ll usually find me with my hair pulled back and my favorite pair of flip flops on (or, admittedly, barefoot!). So no need to get fancy, just come on by so we can get to know each other better. Hope to see you soon!
Go visit Good Girl Gone Redneck and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017