This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever dreamed of moving to another country? You are going to love reading about today’s featured blogger, GreenMtnGirl, as she shares about living in Korea and military life.
I’m Kara, a girl from a small town in the Green Mountains of Vermont, but I’m currently living in Seoul, South Korea! While the military brought me to Korea, my heart still lies in Vermont. I blog about life, Eco-friendly living, my Korean adventures abroad and military life. Come join me on my Korean adventures!
- Reflections on my First Month in Korea
- Field Trip: The DMZ
- 10 Ways College Prepares You for Military Life
Go visit GreenMtnGirl and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017