This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is it just us or did that weekend fly by??
Lucky for us we have Growing Old Gratefully featured today to start off our week!
She’s bridging the gap between Mommy and Grandma bloggers!
I started this blog because there seemed to be a fairly huge gap between Mommy bloggers and Grandma bloggers, so this is my attempt at filling the other end of the spectrum. Growing older isn’t without difficulties and it can be easy to forget the lifetime of experiences we can be grateful for and share with the world, thus the name of this blog.
This blog is a mishmash of serious moments, humorous takes on society and old age and just a wee bit about myself and my wonderful family. I generally blog from a daily caption which (somewhat) keeps me honest , but I do occasionally wander off topic, a privilege of “old age”!
I hope you enjoy the three samples of what I do.
Growing Old Gratefully thinks you will love these 3 posts:
Your turn! Roll call first then go to Growing Old Gratefully and share the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017