This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you believe it is already October? It feels like September just flew by!
We are going to kick off a new month with the featured blogger of the day, The Happy Handicap!
I’m happy and handicapped! I blog about anything that makes me happy like my husband Steve and daughters, Sydnee & Sloane and my dachshund Hermie. I can become passionate about any subject (in a hurry) like my first granddaughter due in November. I live life to stay “out of the box”, please don’t put me in one. Boxes are usually small, cramped and hard to breathe in.
- Common Burn Remedies you have at Home
- Fast and Easy Ways to Annoy People with Misophonia
- Life is my Niche
Go visit The Happy Handicap and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017