This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kristin of My Sweetheart Moments is the featured blogger today and is sure to provide hours of ideas in organization, decoration and inspiration. Kristin started her blog as a way to get all of her ideas, tips, hints, methods, and routines in one place. It also became a way for her to use her passion for writing to encourage other mommies make special moments with their families.
What are your favorite types of blogs to visit?
I love blogs that give me ideas and inspiration for this fun, busy, and wonderful stage of life I am at right now…the stage of mommyhood! If I find a blog that gives me ideas and inspiration pertaining to cute decorating projects I can do on my own, or delicious and easy meals I can prepare with kiddos tugging on my leg, or ways to organize my life and home better…I will visit them again and again!
Tell us about your Monthly Sweetie Moments?
“Monthly Sweetie Moments” is actually what inspired me to start my own blog! I had lots of friends who kept telling me that they loved the cute ideas I came up with or planned for my kiddos for the different holidays, months, and seasons throughout the year. I realized that the easiest way to share these activities with everyone was to have them all written down and easy to find for my friends. So, I organized the activities, projects, and events by months (and added a button at the top of my blog in the navigation bar) and have loved sharing them with everyone! It’s fun for friends to click on a month and find easy ideas that encourage family time, sweet memories, and fun for everyone!
If you could have one wish, what would it be?
Oh, I have a very selfish wish right now! I am pregnant with baby #3 and I am in that yucky “morning sickness” stage. It’s difficult to keep up with my preschooler, toddler, and take care of this little “pumpkin” growing inside of me. So, my wish would be that the morning sickness ends soon and the first trimester flies by!! At least it’s all worth it in the end!
Shopping Around Your Home: I love how Kristin “shops” for inspiration and decorative pieces around her own home.
Family Room Reveal: Talk about an AMAZING transformation!
Cupcake Birthday Party: Adorable 1st Birthday party idea.
Get Your Craft On: How Kristin turned un-used space into a craft area.
Creating The Perfect Playroom: If you are wanting inspiration for the “perfect” playroom, be sure to stop by this post!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020