This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bernie from One Mixed Bag is a tell-it-like-it-is gal with a lot to say. You’re certain to have a laugh. Let’s meet her because she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Bernie in her own words:
In a quirky and humorous voice that’s decidedly mine, I introduce you to Mr. Bernie (my husband), play show-and-tell with my collection of eclectic purses, entertain you with wacky vintage ads on Wordless Wednesday and simply speak whatever crosses my mind. My blog presents one mixed bag of laughter and love and living that reminds all of us not to take life too seriously.
Here are some of Bernie’s favorite posts:
A hilarious look at a fitness class in Zumba Kicked my Assa.
A Simple Wooden Plate=Love details one of her favorite wedding gifts.
A debate on present-opening in You’re Not The Boss of Me.
Check in here for Roll Call, and then head to Bernie’s for more chuckles at One Mixed Bag.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016