This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Jenni is the hilarious voice behind Mommy Nani Boo Boo. Whether the topic be vaginas or Paris Hilton, Jenni will never fail to put a smile on your face.
What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging out of sheer desperation, loneliness, and insanity. I was living a somewhat exciting life as an actor, and was having a hard time transitioning into the isolation of being a housewife and mother. I was also dealing with PPD, and a colicky baby. I read a blog one day, it rang true to me, and I thought- I should do this… Also, I have a dangerously large creative side. If I didn’t find a way to nurture it, I’m pretty sure the earth would’ve imploded.
What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
At first, it was just a way to keep me sane… but now, I want it to be one of the funniest, honest, heartwarming, ridiculously raw, can’t live without a fix of Mommy NaniBooboo kind of blogs. Oh yeah, I’m also in it for the dough.
If I’m being honest…I’d say my goal is to be internet famous. 😉
I have a hard time thinking small.
Does your husband read all of your posts?
Yes… he used to be my proofreader, but I fired him. We attempted to ask our parents not to read it… but that didn’t exactly work (Hi mom).
Have you written anything you later regretted?
A large number of my posts I have actually regretted for about ten minutes after I hit the publish button. But those are the ones that are the most honest. And I don’t regret them for what I’ve said- just because they make me feel vulnerable… if they’re done right. 😉
I see that you write about vaginas and poop and kids on leashes…what else can I expect to read about when visiting your blog?
Are you saying that vaginas, poop, and leashes are not enough?
You can expect to find topics like web 2.0, sex, womens’ issues, ghosts, human nature, mites, snakes, self help, feet, Hollywood, and of course, the answers to most of life’s big questions.
Other popular posts from Mommy Nani Boo Boo:
All I Wanted For Christmas Was My Pre Baby Vagina Back: Surely Santa can take care of this, no?
Thank You Misfortune: How Jennie learning to live with gratitude.
It’s Like You Never Listen To Me: Watch Jenni’s earth shattering 44 second movie and try not to relate.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020