This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Before you get this weekend started, give a warm welcome to Hurry Up and Wait.
Hurry Up and Wait is a term I never fully understood until I started dating someone in the Military. A year and a half later this saying is how we live our lives each and every day. I started blogging as a way to deal with my long distance relationship with a U.S. Marine. Soon enough, it became my way of dealing with his 6 month deployment. Now, it’s a way to document our new life together as newlyweds. I am now a small town MN gal living in the big city of sunny San Diego. I’m happily married to a military man and a proud momma of two fur-babies. Follow me as I embark on life’s greatest journey as a college grad and Marine Wife!
Go visit Hurry Up and Wait and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017