This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gotta love the title of today’s featured blog! Ashley is a mom of twins who conceived using in vitro fertilization. She blogs about all aspects of her daily life. Welcome Artificially Fertile Myrtle!
I’m a reproductively challenged working mom of twins! I started blogging for therapy during the IVF process and continued blogging for therapy during the mommyhood process. I’m an emotional person who loves my kids, wishes I didn’t have to work, is struggling to build my family again, spends too much time on Pinterest and takes way too many pictures everyday!
Making Babies is Hard for Some of Us targets the feelings surrounding infertility.
She doesn’t make good teen pregnancy role model in Not For You, Miss Ashley.
Mom Friends discusses the challenges we all face finding the perfect mom friends.
Now leave a quick comment here to check in, and then hang out for a bit with Ashley over at Artifically Fertile Myrtle.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020