This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gotta love the title of today’s featured blog! Ashley is a mom of twins who conceived using in vitro fertilization. She blogs about all aspects of her daily life. Welcome Artificially Fertile Myrtle!
I’m a reproductively challenged working mom of twins! I started blogging for therapy during the IVF process and continued blogging for therapy during the mommyhood process. I’m an emotional person who loves my kids, wishes I didn’t have to work, is struggling to build my family again, spends too much time on Pinterest and takes way too many pictures everyday!
Making Babies is Hard for Some of Us targets the feelings surrounding infertility.
She doesn’t make good teen pregnancy role model in Not For You, Miss Ashley.
Mom Friends discusses the challenges we all face finding the perfect mom friends.
Now leave a quick comment here to check in, and then hang out for a bit with Ashley over at Artifically Fertile Myrtle.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016