Our feature blogger today is Independent Travel Cats. If you want to know what it’s like to live in a bustling city and travel the world, then make sure to stop by her site and say hi!
We are a young couple living in the San Francisco Bay area and love both independent travel and cats, hence our name! We travel the world as much as our work schedules allow and then share our travel tips, advice, and stories. We are also very interested in travel history, research, and charity work so all these things are also generously sprinkled into our blog. We hope you’ll check us out and join us as we make our first trip to Asia in April!
- Planning a Day at Yosemite National Park
- How to use Airbnb to Save Money and Meet Locals
- Getting Naked in Germany: Relaxing at the Friedrichsbad Baths in Baden-Baden
Go visit Independent Travel Cats and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017