This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s my pleasure to introduce you to Kelly of Embracing the Craziness. Kelly’s blog chronicles her “travels” as a mother, “learning to let go, embrace the craziness and just have fun”. Kelly has been blogging for as long as I have, (which is awhile) and has been a long time SITStah. She suffered with infertility and reading her story might give others battling with the same thing hope!
When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging at “The Craziness We Call Life” in 2006. I blogged as a way to journal my crazy life and to keep family that lived far away up to date.
What do you get out of blogging?
I get a lot of enjoyment from blogging and have met a lot of great people. I also think my two girls will love seeing their childhood through my eyes when they are older. I would love to help others with infertility and depression through my blog.
Do you worry about security issues with your children on your blog?
I do worry about security when blogging and my original blog became private after having it public for a few years. I began using “pen names” for my family and it makes me feel safer.
Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
In five years I will have a pre-teen on my hands and I guess a tween? Let’s hope I stay out of the loony bin long enough to enjoy my girls then! 😉
If you could have one day to yourself, what would you do?
I would love to shop and have no one talk to me. I love my girls more than life itself but I could really use a day off.
Infertility and My Babies: Kelly’s story of infertility is designed to give those dealing with infertility hope!
Thankful For Drama, Messes, and Squabbles: Motherhood is messy, but it’s worth it.
On Being a Big Sister and a Mom: I loved this post about becoming a big sister.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016