This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s my pleasure to introduce you to Linda, the author behind Mama Mia McMasters. Linda writes from the heart “with the hopes of opening up discussions and making friends along the way”.
You say that reading your blog is like a peek into your life. No set schedule, rhyme or reason. What should readers expect when they visit your blog?
Readers can expect candid thoughts that have been rattling around in my brain. I have been known to write on subjects varying from money to sex to spirituality. I like to think that after reading my blog people will feel refreshed by a good dose of honesty and sincere encouragement.
If something is really weighing on my heart I might do a short series of posts with a single focus. I have also shared a lot of quotes that have encouraged or challenged me. After reading something that strikes me I feel like I want to share it with the world, so I do. You will also find lots of posts on music that has encouraged and inspired me. I love music.
If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
Today I would have to say Uganda. I have dear friends who have recently moved there. I would absolutely love to sip tea with them and swap God stories. Ah, just to share a warm embrace and work side by side with my friends sounds amazing. If you can’t tell, I really miss them.
When did you start your blog, and how has it evolved since its inception?
My blog has just turned one year old this month. I didn’t have much of a plan when I started, and I still feel that I am discovering what I want to do with blogging and what subjects are important to me. I seem to be passionate lately about sexuality and spirituality. I feel compelled to share truth where our society has presented lies and fantasies. I do the best I can to defuse popular myths we see daily in media and paint a picture of real life. I desire to point others towards normal and healthy. I think a lot of people are reaching for something that only exists in the movies and end up sadly disappointed with much of life when things don’t line up with “happily ever after”. I hope that my life (and my blog) serves as an example of happiness grounded in the here and now. I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with many friends as we face the joys and difficulties of life together.
It’s Me, With My Bundle of Sticks: Encouragement for new mamas.
I Am A Divorce Survivor: How divorce shaped Linda.
The Newlywed Bed: An honest talk about sexuality. Don’t worry, this is very clean!
Visit Mama Mia McMasters today and continue spreading comment love!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020