This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello! We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween yesterday! Today’s featured blogger combines photography with writing about motherhood and inspiring women in the loveliest of ways. Welcome Kristi from Live and Love Out Loud!
Here’s a little peek into Kristi and what makes her tick:
I’m a 30-something writer, photographer, wife and mother. I’m the picture of confidence on the outside, but inside I’m still a dorky, flat-chested teenager and I’m not ashamed to admit it. My passions include writing and photography, both of which are front and center at Live and Love Out Loud – where you’ll find heartwarming and humorous anecdotes about motherhood, features on women who use their online presence to empower others and photography inspiration as well. I’m just navigating my way through the triumphs and challenges of motherhood and marriage and photographing my way through it all. I’d love for you to join me.
Here are three posts Kristi thinks you should read:
I love her perspective on why Some of Life’s Most Memorable Moments Aren’t Meant to be Photographed.
Live Out Loud is a fabulous and inspirational letter Kristi wrote to her child.
Putting blogging in perspective with Stats, Influence and Reach: Investing My Time Energy and Heart in Motherhood
Now, leave a quick Roll Call comment here and head over to Kristi’s blog to view more of her fab photos and writing!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016