This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here we are with our last featured blogger of 2011 – and she’s a good one! This self-professed iPhone addict blogs about life with her little daughter. Welcome Julie from Balancing Mama!
Wife. Sister. Mom to an adventurous little princess. Advertising professional. Facebook addict. iPhone junkie. Blogger at BalancingMama.com (formerly 3MomsIn1.com). I am a lot of things, but most of all, I am real. What you read is what you get. I blog purely for the fun of it – and maybe, once in a while, to help another struggling mama realize she is not alone.
Here are some of Julie’s favorite posts:
A letter to her girl in Remember Me
Childhood memories captured in poetry in Just Another Southern Night
Thankful for My Shoes is a heartwrenching true story.
Leave a quick comment here and then over to Julie’s for more of Balancing Mama!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016