This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re hungry just reading the title of her blog!
Today’s feature blogger, Emily from It Bakes Me Happy, is a lover of all things chocolate!
Our kind of girl!
Hi, I’m Emily: wife, mother, baker, lover of all things chocolate. I blog over at It Bakes Me Happy, where I share my love of cooking and baking. I started blogging back in 2010, less than 6 months after my husband and I were married. I needed a way to keep track of all the recipes I was experimenting with and sharing with family and friends. Since then It Bakes Me Happy has grown by the support and inspiration of fellow bloggers and their sweet comments. It is because of each of them that I continue to share my creations each week, I hope you’ll stop by and enjoy!
Emily recommends these fabulous posts:
You know what to do! Comment below then head to It Bakes Me Happy and spread plenty of comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017