This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ever hear of JAFRA? Today’s featured blogger is a JAFRA beauty consultant and mom! Say hello to Michelle from Mom’s Motivation.
Busy Bee and Momma of Three! I try to focus my blog on Motivating others to be their best them all while throwing in my two cents with an occassional venting post! I am also an Independent JAFRA Beauty Consultant and absolutely love the products as well as the business! I look forward to meeting you all, happy blogging!
Some of Michelle’s favorite posts are:
Overcome Your Doubts and Believe It To Achieve It is a great post during tough times.
A heartfelt poem in Ocean of Tears
Being Treated Like The Lady You Are Worth is a reminder for us all.
Check in below with a quick comment, then head to Michelle’s for more of Mom’s Motivation!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016