This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good day to you! We hope it’s getting off to a fabulous start.
Our featured blogger today named her blog with a tip of her hat to a Jane Austen novel. Say hello to Ronnica of Ignorant Historian!
Here’s what Ronnica has to say for herself:
My blog name, “Ignorant Historian,” comes from a Jane Austen quote, so it’s no surprise I’m a big reader. I’ve been unemployed for a month and am self-publishing my futuristic young adult novel in a few weeks, so these are big days for me. As someone who is unintentionally single and purposefully sexually abstinent, I frequently blog about singleness and my faith.
Some of Ronnica’s favorite posts are:
Considering contentment v. complacency in Too Comfortable
Children, Pneumonia and Tornadoes, Oh My! outlines a crazy time.
Her upcoming goals in 30 Before 30.
Now check in here with a quick Roll Call comment, and head over to Ignorant Historian for more of Ronnica!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016