This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good day to you! We hope it’s getting off to a fabulous start.
Our featured blogger today named her blog with a tip of her hat to a Jane Austen novel. Say hello to Ronnica of Ignorant Historian!
Here’s what Ronnica has to say for herself:
My blog name, “Ignorant Historian,” comes from a Jane Austen quote, so it’s no surprise I’m a big reader. I’ve been unemployed for a month and am self-publishing my futuristic young adult novel in a few weeks, so these are big days for me. As someone who is unintentionally single and purposefully sexually abstinent, I frequently blog about singleness and my faith.
Some of Ronnica’s favorite posts are:
Considering contentment v. complacency in Too Comfortable
Children, Pneumonia and Tornadoes, Oh My! outlines a crazy time.
Her upcoming goals in 30 Before 30.
Now check in here with a quick Roll Call comment, and head over to Ignorant Historian for more of Ronnica!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020