This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger, Janine’s Confessions of A Mommyaholic, shares stories from her life, everything from motherhood and owning her own graphic design business, to having one of the cutest puppies you have ever seen. You are going to love her.
Janine is a certified professional middle school math teacher, who became a stay at home mom after having her second daughter. Born and raised in NYC. She is now a WAHM blogging at Janine’s Confessions of A Mommyaholic, as well as running her own graphic design company at J9 Designs with two beautiful, zany, energetic daughters, husband, all while trying (key word) to keep it all in perspective to keep the days and nights, too a little bit brighter.
- It’s My Party – J9 Designs Turns A Year Old
- Letting Go – Elsa Style (An Announcement)
- Sisters Are The Best (And Forever)
Go visit Janine’s Confessions of A Mommyaholic and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017