This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re not sure today’s featured blogger needs much of an introduction, other than to simply say: YUM!
A warm welcome to Jen’s Favorite Cookies!
I’m a wife and mom of three who loves to bake but hates specialty stores. I blog about tasty and fun recipes for cookies, desserts, and snacks that make family life a little sweeter. I also love writing, and sharing my thoughts about being a mom of teenagers, a wife of a very picky eater, and really anything else that comes along.
Mouth-watering posts for you:
Let’s get the week started off right. Leave your comment on this post and then head over to Jen’s Favorite Cookies and decide what you’ll be baking soon. 🙂
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012