This week is flying by!
Let’s keep things moving with today’s fabulous feature blogger, Jo from Jo, My Gosh!
Join her as she makes her way through her fiancees year-long deployment.
I’m Jo, the fiancee of John, a sailor who is on a year-long deployment to Afghanistan. Come along for the ride as I write about life during John’s deployment, care packages, crafts, recipes, wedding planning, and everything in between. I love my readers and I can’t wait to meet you!
Jo, My Gosh recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit Jo, My Gosh! and share the comment love after you comment below for roll call!
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017