This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This week is flying by!
Let’s keep things moving with today’s fabulous feature blogger, Jo from Jo, My Gosh!
Join her as she makes her way through her fiancees year-long deployment.
I’m Jo, the fiancee of John, a sailor who is on a year-long deployment to Afghanistan. Come along for the ride as I write about life during John’s deployment, care packages, crafts, recipes, wedding planning, and everything in between. I love my readers and I can’t wait to meet you!
Jo, My Gosh recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit Jo, My Gosh! and share the comment love after you comment below for roll call!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
[email protected] says
Seriously, time flies when I am trying to work, take care of my family, and save the world! I hope your sits day was a great one for you! BTW, I love the name of your blog! So fun!