This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yay, it’s hump day! Hopefully everyone has had a wonderful week thus far.
We are going to start off the day with our featured blogger Joy in the Midst of.
Welcome friends, I’m so excited to meet you! I’m Stevie, short for Stephanie, lover of words, coffee, and yoga. Joy in the Midst of is my heart in word form. It was born on the eve of my 30th birthday, at a point where I was getting clear about the person I wanted to be and what I wanted my life to look like. My blog is about my life and my quest for joy, a collection of musings as I learn how to live more in the present moment, love a little deeper, and live with more gratitude for this beautiful gift of life. I hope you enjoy it!
Go visit Joy in the Midst of and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017