This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We love glitter, and so does today’s featured blogger! We strive for more craftiness here, so we are excited to read more. Plus, what’s not to love about glitter??
I am just your average crafty vintage-lovin’ snarky type geek. I like to glue stuff onto other stuff, usually adding glitter and occasionally (read: accidentally) setting it on fire. I like to blog about my crafty adventures, list 5 things I’m obsessed with in my (mostly) weekly Friday Night Fab Five and generally just try to make you laugh without quoting “Anchorman” too much. (60% of the time, it works every time.)
- How to Set Your Microwave on Fire
- FedEx is Afraid of Trees
- Friday Night Fab One With Four What The…?!
Go visit Just Add Glitter and Stir and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012