This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did everyone enjoy a nice Labor Day weekend? We hope so!
Let’s get down to business with a hilarious blogger sure to make you laugh as you start out your week: Kelly from Kelley’s Break Room.
Kelley Nettles is a Texas girl and the creator of Kelley’s Break Room, a humor blog meant for everyone: mothers, fathers, single women, single men, teenagers, the elderly with good eyesight and highly developed toddlers. She writes for NickMom and is a contributor to ParentsConnect. In 1999, she married her college flame and has two sons, ages 4 and 7, that wrestle, roar and jump from objects every single chance they get. You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Very Frisky Masseuse: Should I Press Charges? (Kidding. Sort of.)
- 7 Reasons Why Id Be a Horrible Contestant On “The Bachelor”
- Top 10 Ways I Entertain Myself at Home Depot When My Husband Wants To Stay In There Forever and Ever
Go visit Kelley’s Break Room and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012