This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Get inspired to travel and have fun with your kids by reading today’s featured blogger, Kids Are A Trip.
Hi everyone, I’m Kirsten the writer behind the blog Kids Are A Trip. I’m a full time wife to my amazing husband Jason and mom to our three over-scheduled boys. When I’m not writing, I’m a substitute teacher, which I love almost as much as blogging. I love sharing our travel adventures and tips, including our challenges traveling with a child with food allergies. I am rarely without my phone, my children, and my coffee, although not necessarily in that order.
- 25 Easy to Pack Travel Snacks
- 7 Tips to Make Your Travel Photos Amazing
- Helpful Tips to Survive a Holiday Road Trip
Go visit Kids Are A Trip and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017