Head to Kitchen Anatomy for some tasty recipes and maybe a little health advice too!
Hi! I’m Meggan. I’ve decided to join my two favorite things: cooking & anatomy. Cooking and anatomy you ask? Don’t worry for all of you that have squeamish bellies, it’s not as it sounds! I am a full time Physician Assistant student who’s main stress reliever is creating something delicious in the kitchen. Come check out my collection of recipes, perhaps gain some friendly advice on your health, and allow me to share my experiences as a busy wife trying to survive Physician Assistant school.
Kitchen Anatomy suggest these 3 posts:
- Individual Taco Cups
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Wraps
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce & Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Go visit Kitchen Anatomy and leave some comment love! But first, comment below for roll call!
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017