Oh, I am so excited to bring you today’s Featured Blogger…..
Jessica’s blog is not only beautiful, it’s brimming with incredible recipes.
We love her take on cooking:
The term be fearless in the kitchen means exactly that. I want you all to know that it doesn’t matter if you know how to “cook” or if you are an experienced chef. Cooking is just an expression of love and a way to create or re-create something that is YOURS. The dish doesn’t have to taste like your moms or even mine for that matter. Make the dish taste like YOURS. Recipes are just a blue print for you to use as a go-by. If you don’t have paprika well then substitute it with your favorite spice, if you have a bunch of peaches on hand then make something up, toss some flour with oats and butter and you have a peach crisp on your hands! That is the point I am trying to get across to you all. Just be fearless, try anything and everything with no hesitation and you will begin to find that you are one heck of a cook!
Want to impress your dinner guests?
Check out this Heavenly Pork Tenderloin.
She tantalizes our taste buds with a post honoring the women in her life and a coffee cake recipe to die for.
But my favorite part of her blog?
Here page called: Tips and Tricks where she shares such gems as:
A typical bottle screw cap on your olive/vegetable oil, sauces, marinades or cooking wine is considered a teaspoon. So the next time a recipe calls for a tsp of oil just use the bottle cap it comes with no need to dirty up a measuring spoon!
Now head on over there and get ready to bookmark a ton.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013