This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will want to move to Florida, or at least plan a vacation there, after reading today’s featured blogger, Krystal’s Kitsch, and seeing all the fun she has in the Sunshine State.
I started blogging in 2007 to keep up with with my friends. I documented my wedding, my pregnancy, and my forays into cooking. I now focus on Florida living, fruity cocktails, and easy recipes. Give me the sun, a glass of sangria, and a sweet dessert and I’m a happy girl.
- Raspberry Chardonnay Cocktail Recipe With Mirassou Wine
- Experience the Florida Everglades at Everglades Holiday Park
- Best Blog Tips from SITS Girls
Go visit Krystal’s Kitsch and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017