This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did everyone have a excellent weekend? I sure hope you had sometime to relax and some down time!
So, who is ready to get this Monday started with our featured blogger My Kurves?
My Kurves the blog was once a Newsletter emailed to many Ladies every month. My writing became a form of therapy, when I was forced to take a permanent vacation from a job I used to love and it grew into a Blog. I now blog about “Life as I Have Come to know It” injected with bits of humor and must have items I find at my favorite stores. I am not a fashion stylist, wear what I think fits my personality and I never pay full price for anything. In my blog you will also find some DIY ideas, some Sister to Sister talk and information I think most Ladies would want to read. I’m truly Blessed and forever thankful for my family & friends. Communication is the key to our existence in this world, so let me hear from you.
Go visit My Kurves and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017