This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s time to shower another SITStah in gooey comment goodness!
Meet Kim of The Coffee Pot Chronicles.
We just love Kim- if you aren’t following her on twitter, get to it- she is so fun to tweet with. Kim is a hilarious sassy pants and a Las Vegas blogger- who doesn’t love Vegas?
Miss Kim’s bio:
I am a 30-something happily married stay at home wife and part-time student who can best be described as a coffee loving, sarcastic writer and photographer from Las Vegas. I began blogging in late 2010 when I realized I needed to start writing again following a two year hiatus. Over the past year and a half I’ve watched my writing evolve and grow as I tackle a chaotic schedule, document old Las Vegas through photos, take on weight loss, and navigate life. Blogging has become my outlet, a living memoir of sorts that keeps my mind busy when I don’t have a camera in hand or life gets crazy. And thankfully, I have an incredible husband who puts up with my antics and fully supports my creative endeavors.
Posts she thinks you’ll love!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013