This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did everyone have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday? We loved the awesome halftime show and all the great commercials. We are now ready to get our Monday started with our featured blogger Lavender and Honey.
Hello, I’m Rachel Keeth from Lavender and Honey. I have a love for the Lord and the gifts He has given me. I strive to share those gifts, my various interests and passions, and most of all the love of Christ with my writing.
I’m slightly quirky and odd, but like it that way. I enjoy dressing up for no reason, naming my animal jewelry, baking experiments late at night, Doctor Who marathons, rereading books that make me cry, listening to the same song a hundred times a day, laying on the floor with a camera for photography inspiration, and spending my time at parties with the resident house pet.
I look forward to meeting you!
Go visit Lavender and Honey and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017