This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger winner, Shari from Leaving a Legacy. Shari, has overcome several obstacles and blogs about encouragement and leaving a legacy.
Shari has been married to her husband Bill, for 21 years. They have two children who are their precious gifts from God. She is a housewife and a homeschooling mom. Her favorite things to do are, study God’s word, and be at home taking care of her family. Shari is also a stage IV breast cancer survivor who lives each day striving to give God the glory for all that He has done in her life. You can find Shari blogging about leaving a Godly legacy, hope and encouragement in Jesus, and her life’s journey as a breast cancer survivor at Leaving A Legacy.
- The Why Behind Leaving A Legacy
- One Step at a Time
- A Legacy of Raising Young Boys to be Men with Manners
Go visit Leaving A Legacy and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017