This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Say hello to Brittany from Let Birds Fly.
We love her description of her blog and how it came to be.
I have been asked why I chose “Let Birds Fly” as my blog title. When I was little I wanted to be a bird. They are so free, innovative, and can easily see the world. And, well, they can fly and how cool is that?! Let birds fly is about accentuating freedom in what I do, whether it be via my creativity, health, recreation, work, love, relationships, etc, but most of all my freedom through Jesus.
On my blog, you’ll mostly get glimpses of photography, travel, cooking, upcycling, design, my hubs, and my fur-child. But a lot of other stuff, too. Sometimes I’m sarcastic, sometimes funny, sometimes serious. But all the time awesome! 🙂
What you should be reading on Let Birds Fly:
- Interview with my dog, Quinn
- Backpacking in Big Bend National Park
- To Whom it May Concern: A Pet-Peeves Post
Let’s do this! Leave a comment on this post telling us you roll called and then go visit Let Birds Fly and spread the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017